Graph Tech USA
Magnetic Encoding System
- reverse, compressed and multi-segmented encoding
- variable-current control
- bit-density control
- magnetic mounts for either two- or three-track read/write heads
- options for AMVA, JIS Type II and dual-stripe formats
We further reinforce your production with our exclusive full-length card check for verification of the full magnetic stripe, not just the data-field message. Be sure to ask us more about it.
GTUS magnetic encoding can serve you as a complete new system or as an upgrade that adapts to your existing one. Our solutions support standard ISO-7811-2 / 7811-6 encoding as well.
GTUS® is now offering eZ-Mag®, a new innovative magnetic encoding system that offers many new capabilities such as reverse, compressed, and multi-segmented encoding. Plus, eZ-Mag® easily integrates with most Card Perso Systems that are using a GT Controller.
eZ-Mag® is designed with completely new electronics as well as new eZ-Mag® software, plus magnetic mounts that support two or three track read/write heads.
eZ-Mag®’s new magnetic encoding capabilities support standard ISO-7811-2 / 7811-6 encoding and include: reverse, compressed, and multi-segmented encoding, as well as variable current control, and bit density control.
Fast, accurate, enduring, efficient – driven by our powerful industrial tracking controller, Graph-Tech USA’s magnetic encoding systems give you enhanced production control and versatility over longer periods.
Questions about this product?
- Software controls done quickly and easily right within your current GTUS® Editor GT software.
- New Electronics and Software are backward compatible with existing magnetic heads, mounts, and cabling.
- GTUS® EZ-Mag® Software integrates with existing GTUS® Controller Software. Software Controls: HI-CO and LO-CO selection, Current Adjustment, Forward or Reverse Encoding, Adjustable Start Sentinel Positioning, Bit Density Control, and Multi-Segment Encoding.
- Multi-Segmented Encoding
- AMVA Format
- JIS Type II Format
- Dual Stripe
- Full-Length Card Check – A GTUS Exclusive!
Full-length card check – Traditionally, magnetic readers stop reading once a message is validated. In the world of high-speed personalization, this can still cause problems in the field even though it was validated when it was encoded. If trailing clocking bit are in specification, or there is missing magnetic data, reverse reading in the field can fail if the trailing bits are not in specification. This exclusive GTUS® feature checks the quality of the entire magnetic stripe, not just the message.
- Easier-to-use and align with all new magnetic tooling hardware.
- Designed to keep the heads aligned properly on the base even when operators make production adjustments
TOTALMAG® – MODULAR MAGNETIC ENCODING SYSTEM
Graph-Tech’s new TotalMag® Magnetic Encoding System gives users maximum flexibility to add fast and accurate magnetic encoding to existing systems and integrates seamlessly with our latest Roadrunner System.
TotalMag’s new magnetic encoding capabilities supports standard ISO-7811-2 / 7811-6 encoding and includes reverse, compressed, and multi-segmented encoding, as well as variable current control, and bit density control. TotalMag® easily integrates with most existing Card Perso Systems that are using a Graph-Tech Controller.
TotalMag® is designed with completely new electronics as well as new GTUS-MAG software that provides users with powerful controls right within the Graph-Tech Controller software interface.
Our TotalMag modular magnetic encoding provides both fast and accurate magnetic encoding for your existing system and seamless integration with our Roadrunner III system.
Like the EZ-Mag, TotalMag includes reverse, compressed, and multi-segmented encoding as well as variable-current and bit-density control. It also adapts easily to most existing card perso systems’ encoding systems using a GTUS Controller.
We further support you with in-house resources for swift responses, service, and delivery of parts. Call (772) 569-0066 today to further discuss our magnetic coding systems for high-speed commercial printing.