- First, download the .TTF file from the download link at the top of this page. Save the file in your “My Documents” or “Desktop” folder to easily remember where you saved the file.
- Install the font to your system through the control panel:
Start > Settings > Control Panel (For XP, choose Start > Control Panel)
- Select the Fonts Folder.
- Choose File > Install New Font.
- Select the drive and folder containing your previously downloaded .TTF font file (step 1).
- Be sure that Copy fonts to the Fonts folder check box is selected if available.
- Click OK to install the font.
Visit Microsoft.com for more help with installing and using new fonts on your computer.