Graph Tech USA
The Raptor 1200 is a state-of-the-art Drop-On-Demand Ink Jet print system. Raptor is available in print widths starting from 4.25 inches to over 30+ inches. It is compatible with a wide variety of different substrates including paper, plastic, pressure sensitive labels, films and many more. The user interface is easy-to-learn, yet powerful, and it is uses Windows technology so it is very intuitive.
- Wide format 108-783mm (4.25 to 30.81 inches) wide format 600 dpi
- Dot sizes between 5-20 pL
- Horizontal resolution flexible: 300 to 1200 DPI
- Vertical resolution: 600 DPI
- Ink supply: 10 Liters
- Ink types: UV-curable or Water-based
- Data source: GT Controller
- Linear speed: 600 dpi 246 fpm (75 m/min)
- Linear speed: 300 dpi 492 fpm (150 m/min)
- Complete printbar that docks, purges and automatically cleans the heads
- Field replaceable heads – Heads can be changed in 15 minutes On-site
HIGH QUALITY @ HIGH SPEED
- 600×600 DPI native resolution — Print as small as 2 point fonts and small bar codes
- Print widths available from 4.25 to 30 inches in 4.25″ increments
- No stitching of heads – Raptor’s come as single print systems
- Supports Water and UV-based inks to suit your application
- Environmentally friendly water-based and UV inks
- Lower ink consumption than previous generation DOD ink jet printers
- Swiss engineered with precision in pre-arranged print engine platform
- No wiping – Completely Hands-free operation – Unique Cap and Clean Station Built-In
- One touch operation from the control screen – inkjet caps, purges and wipes automatically
- Raptor’s recirculating ink system reduces the possibility of air getting into the system
- Speeds up to 246 fpm at 600 dpi (7 pL), 492 fpm at 300 dpi with a single head
- Speeds up to 492 fpm at 600 dpi (7 pL), 984 fpm at 300 dpi with double head
- Process 4 color digital printer with same technology in operation
EASY-TO-HANDLE / LOWER COST OF OWNERSHIP
- Easy and quick start up procedure
- Print-heads easily replaced in the field. Means more up time
- Connects seamlessly to GT controller
- No click charges or other hidden fees
- Integrates into existing platforms to print text, bar codes and logos for the label, lottery, mailing, and packaging industries as well as on webs at higher speeds with more reliability.
- Great for Any Digital Serialization, Personalization, Decorating, or Marking application.
Raptor prints at high resolution – 600×600 dpi native on plastic cards, paper, bingo sheets, labels, lottery tickets, forms/checks and much more.
Questions about this product?