Graph Tech USA
EZ-INKJET 54 & 108
eZ-Inkjet® is a fast, field serviceable, native 600 dpi printer that integrates easily (“eZily”) with the most commonly used industrial controller in the world – Graph-Tech’s GT Controller with over 4,000 installations worldwide. eZ-Inkjet® is capable of running a wide variety of different types of inks on a many different substrates, making it not only easy-to-operate and maintain but also one of the most versatile inkjets available anywhere.
EZ-INKJET DEEP DIVE VIDEO
- Horizontal resolution flexible: 300 to 1200 DPI
- Vertical resolution: 600 DPI
- Selectable Monochrome Drop Sizes, 7, 16, 26 pl
- Print width 54 mm(2.125”) standard, 108 mm (4.25”) upgrade option
- Hardened Stainless Steel Inkjet Head
- Ink supply: 1 Liter
- Ink types: UV-Curable, Oil, Solvent,or Water-based
- Data source: GT Controller
- Linear speed: 600 dpi 375 fpm (114 m/min) with 7 pL
- Linear speed: 300 dpi 750 fpm (229 m/min) with 16 pL
- Umbilical length: 3 meters
HIGH QUALITY @ HIGH SPEED
- 600×600 DPI native resolution — Print as small as 2 point fonts and small bar codes
- Available in two configurations: 54mm (2.125″) and 108mm (4.25″)
- The eZ-Inkjet 54 can ezily be upgraded to an eZ-Inkjet 108
- Supports Water, Oil, Solvent, and UV-based inks to suit your application
- Environmentally friendly water-based and UV inks
- Speeds up to 375 fpm at 600 dpi (7 pL), 750 fpm at 300 dpi
EASY-TO-HANDLE / LOWER COST OF OWNERSHIP
- Easy and quick start up procedure
- Print-heads easily replaced in the field. Means more up time
- Connects seamlessly to GT controller
- No click charges or other hidden fees
EZ-INKJET VS. GT-JET 64
- 1 jetting vs. 6 jettings: lower cost heads and field replaceable
- Field tests show that 30 to 40% less ink is used as compared to a GT-JET 64 Printer
- 600 dpi vs. 316 dpi native resolution
- 2.13” (54 MM) vs 2.3’ (64 mm) upgradable to 4.25” (108 mm)
- 45 KHz vs. 20 KHz piezo
- UV, Solvent, Water, and Oil-based inks vs. only UV and Solvent-based inks
- Less ink requires less curing power than printing on GT-JET printers
- Integrates “eZily” into existing platforms to print text, bar codes and logos in the mailing, packaging, and card industries as well as on webs at higher speeds with more reliability.
- Great for Any Digital Serialization, Card Personalization, Decorating, and Marking application.
eZ-Inkjet prints at high resolution – 600×600 dpi native on plastic cards, paper, labels, lottery tickets, forms/checks.
Questions about this product?