Graph Tech USA
Windows 10 + Supertracker
Much more than an inkjet controller, the GTUS Controller powered by Editor™ GT software and the new SuperTracker™ system serves you as an elite production real-time tracker and information manager.
With Windows 10 being ported into the system in 2020, the Controller offers great currency, familiarity and ease of use. The powerful GT software further provides you with a modular inkjet controller with data preparation, variable-data inkjet printing and integrated control solutions for wide-ranging production environments.
Windows 10 + SuperTracker Controller supports the following:
GT: eZ-Inkjet, GT-JET 64, GT-JET 72, SG-256, Raptor and Hydra
Domino: K600, Bitjet, A400
Videojet: BX Series, 1610 Series, Excel
Inc.Jet: HP Imager
Other: Leibingerjet, plus Magnetic Encoders and RFID Encoding
Lake Image, Axode, Keyence, etc.
The SuperTracker system likewise supports you with state-of-the-art tracking capabilities and complete backward compatibility with current systems.
The Windows 10 + SuperTracker Controller also is available in many configurations to suit your application and budget. Should your requirements change in the future, you can upgrade the system with new proficiency. Our in-house machine shop, service department and software developers support you with fully centralized resources.
Take a great leap forward in flexible production at higher speeds with greater precision. Call (772) 569-0066 today to further discuss what the GTUS Controller can achieve for your business
- Entrust Datacard, Datacard Ga-Vehren, CPST, TRIMATT, Profold, PackSmart and GraphTech’s own RoadRUNNER series.
- Variable data for Flexo machines from Nilpeter, Mark Andy and Omet
- Saddlestitchers and bindery lines from Müller Martini
- Polywrappers from STIMA, Buhrs and CMC
- Web and 3D machines from Hunkeler and Ga-Vehren
- Newspaper equipment from FERAG, Müller Martini and SITMA
- Envelope inserters from Bell & Howell
- Paper feeders from Stahl and Böwe
- Tracks products while performing diverse data functions such as cameras, labelers, gluers, scanners, readers, gates and inkjets
- Reads and programs RFID chips
- Encodes and verifies magnetic stripes
- Reads data and does a lookup to print or encode on the fly
- Includes powerful reporting capabilities
- Adapts to customizable software for vast applications
- Provides years of reliable, durable performance
Questions about this product?